My boyfriend recently got an STD screening test at planned parenthood (blood and urine). All results can back negative. Can i trust this?

Dr. James Eitner

In brief: Yes, to the Clinic

Some planned parenthood centers do std testing on men, as well as, women.
If you have seen the results, they are as accurate as any clinic at the time of testing. It does not guarantee that he has not picked up something since then. However, it sounds like you do not trust him, in which case, i would not use the test results to decide about having sex.

In brief: Yes, to the Clinic

Dr. James Eitner
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: STDs

Here is the right message.
The use of the all encompassing words of stds is meaningless. There are twelve common stds. If you are sexually active you must know their names and how to prevent them. I would ask for specifics. What stds were you tested for? That is the right question.

In brief: STDs

Here is the right message.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Kevin Olson

In brief: Maybe

If you see the results on paper, you can trust them. If it is him telling you the answers, the results may be questionable.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Kevin Olson
Dr. Kevin Olson
Dr. Adam Levy