Dealing with sinus/chest infection. My left ear is clogged/stuffy. Cant hear out of it. Is it safe to use peroxide? What should I do?

URI. Sounds as if you should see a doctor and be fully evaluated, particularly if you are having any trouble breathing. You don't say what you want to do with the peroxide, but if you are putting it into the ear would recommend not doing this until you are examined. Have you tried a decongestant? Used a sinus rinse? Please see someone soon and get better. Best wishes.