Due to anxiety disorder I though I had a heart problem, but I passed the stress test. In 10 minutes I reached 200bpm. What will happen if I play football?

Good . You reach your maximal heart rate. Your stress test is probably a reliable one. Go and exercise and enjoy life. Stay positive, enjoy family and friends, set goals in life, healthy lifestyle to keep your body healthy. Find a spiritual path. For me is god. Don't let the future to interfere with the present. And learn, and never forget, the lessons the past teach you. And please listen 2 ur parents.