Does aluminum in antiperspirant really contribute to Alzheimer's and cancer?

Dr. Becky Parks
Neurology

In brief: No,

No, it does not. Al is found in association with neurofibrillary tangles in the grey matter of the brain but it has not been shown to play any role in the development of ad.
Don't throw out the calphalon.

In brief: No,

Don't throw out the calphalon.
Dr. Frank Lane

In brief: Doubtful...

The link to dementing illness resulting from trace amounts of aluminum has been vigorously explored.
..Especially with regard to the development of alzheimer's and, to the best of my knowledge, no strong connection was found; at least no direct 'cause and effect'. I'm not as familiar with the question regarding trace exposure to aluminum and increased incidence of cancer... But not 'strong' link...

In brief: Doubtful...