Backache when slumping. Told I look like gamer. What can I do?

See doctor. Without more information and an examination it would be impossible to even speculate. See a good back surgeon and get a full detailed evaluation, which may necessitate imaging studies (plain x-rays, ct scans, mri, etc.) good luck.