What should I do if l'm having prolonged menses despite receiving lucrin injection 2 months ago and norcolut 5mg 2 times a day for adenomyosis?

Go back to doctor. This must be discussed with your gynecologist. Call and chat with them or make an appt and go see them. Need to be examined and then therapeutic alternatives discussed with you.