5 yrs. Postop gastric bypass, not able to have solid food 3 months, now passing old stool and have anastomotic ulcer. Blockage possible?

Anastomotic ulcer. Yes. A blockage or narrowing of your gastro jejunal anastomosis can occur if you have an anastomotic ulcer. The ulcer needs to be aggressively treated with proton pump inhibitors and carafate (sucralfate). Also make sure you are not taking any nsaids or smoking.
You need a scope. You need to have endoscopy done to see if you have an ulcer or a stricture at the site of the stomach-small bowel anastomosis. If this is the case it can be opened with endoscopy (most of the time). You may not have a blockage, but endoscopy is the best way to tell.