We have just married. My wife and I am also virgin. Is there any chance to get pregnant without use of condom. And the first time we are doing sex.

Pregnancy. Congratulations on your marriage. Yes, having sexual intercourse without use of a condom may lead to pregnancy. If you are able to access on line sites there is very good information about sexual intercourse and pregnancy. Be well.
How to Get Pregnant? I have been to india so i understand that talking about sex is very much not done in public. But, i would hope that at 18 you know a bit about how to make a baby. Your wife, to get pregnant, must be in the part of her cycle known as ovulation and also at the same time be exposed to your semen inside of her vagina. Thus any intercourse during ovulation, even this first month, can lead to pregnan.