My dr prescribed me cymbalta (duloxetine) to go along with citalaptam for depression and chronic pain. Is there ant other drug to try. Cymbalta (duloxetine) way out of my price?

Lilly Cares. If rhe Cymbalta (duloxetine) is working ffor you, go online and look up eli lilly which is the company that makes the ball to. They have a program called "lilly cares" to help provide the medicine for people otherwise can't afford it and who benefit from it. Alternatively, they also have coupons online for reducing the ongoing price you pay every month when you pick it up.
Depression. I understand your concern for depression and chronic pain. Other than medications, please get psychotherapy, physical therapy, massage treatment, breathing exercises, relaxation, and meditation.
Drug prices. Yes there are many other medications that can be tried. The older ones are very reasonable.