Am I wrong to enable my boyfriends gambling addiction so I can have alone time?

Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Gambling
It will be harder to slow his gambling when you do want to spend time with him. Enabling an addict seldom has any positives

In brief: Gambling
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. TRUC DAO
In brief: Love and addiction
When a person is addicted (to anything) anything else around his-her life has no value.
There is no love when he is addicted to gambling. If you can get off his presence and rebuild a new life, do so before you waste too much of your life away a person who does not acknowledge your presence.

In brief: Love and addiction
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. TRUC DAO
In brief: Compromise in life
You think of now.
We professionals care for your immediate and long term future. Your weakness makes you not capable to break off from a gambler. Do not make compromise! better be alone than be with someone with whom you have no future. The personality of a gambler will pursue him in most all things he does in life, and you will not ever be his priority. Leave, and have a future.

In brief: Compromise in life
You think of now.
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. TRUC DAO