Am I emotionally damaged? Saw my parents having sex when little

In brief: Many children walk

In other their parents when they are having sex and do just fine.
If you feel that this was traumatizing to you, then i suggest that you work through it and move on with your life. Take care.

In brief: Many children walk

In brief: May take time to prs

Just cause you saw or heard the process doesn't mean you are scarred for life.
It may take time for you to get your head around it but most of us saw/heard/realized it was going on while we were going thru awkward stages in pre- adolescence or puberty & didn't like to think about it. You may not even feel safe discussing it with close friends, but as time passes you will move on to other worrries.

In brief: May take time to prs

Dr. Cindy Juster