Symptoms 5 yrs, abdominal pain, bloating, diarreah, constipation, fatigue, CT scan showed ileitis/enteritis. Bowel distented, is it Crohn's disease?

Could be. Could be. Get with your gastroenterologist and have him do colonoscopy, ilescopy , pill cam and enteroscopy if needed along with biopsies to make definitive diagnosis.
See below. You need to be evaluated by a gastroenterologist and may need upper GI endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule camera study, evaluation for sprue, whipples disease etc.. Get checked out. Good luck.
Possible. Crohn's disease is possible, given your age and the chronic nature of the symptoms, but so are other causes of leitis/enteritis. Chrohn's dz can be diagnosed by a biopsy of the affected mucosa. Recommend finding a good gastroenterologist.
Could be Crohn's disease. Your age, symptoms and ct findings do point to the possibility of crohn's disease. Have you seen a gastroenterologist?