Am I a hypochondriac? Seem to identify with lots of conditions I find on websites

Dr. Michael Pierce

In brief: That depends...

Since you "think" you're a hypochondriac, you seem to be open to understanding your "worry" about being sick as something that could be understood in some way other than being "certain" that you are sick.
Since you don't say anything about why you think you're a hypochondriac or how and what you are thinking about "too much", i'm not sure what else to offer.

In brief: That depends...

Dr. Michael Pierce
Dr. Michael Pierce

In brief: Identifying with

symptoms isn't necessarily marching forward with the belief or intense fear that you have a particular condition.

In brief: Identifying with

Dr. Keegan Duchicela