Does nf have a treatment or cure?

In brief: Neurofibromatosis
Nf is a collection of genetic diseases that have no cure.
When you have it, management requires observation & occasional studies to detect certain complicating issues before they can cause trouble. Surgical intervention may be required in some forms of the disease. Some forms never need any extra help.

In brief: Neurofibromatosis
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Ferguson is correct. Perhaps in the future with advances in gene therapy it may be possible to treat NF and other genetic conditions. However, we are still many years away from gene therapy being a viable treatment.
Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Need more info...
Please define "nf" in order for me to comment.

In brief: Need more info...
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine
In brief: No
There is no cure for neurofibromatosis and goal of treatment is to relieve symptoms.
Painful cutaneous and subcutaneous tumors and those that occur on visible areas of the body may be removed surgically. Surgery also may be performed to remove schwannomas and nerve tissue tumors (neurofibromas) that cause pain, sensory loss, and loss of function.

In brief: No
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Pathology
In brief: What do you mean?
If by "nf" you mean "nightfall", nocturnal emissions, as is used in some "traditional societies", you have my sympathy.
It's something that's natural, masculine, and healthy and that you should enjoy. If you mean "neurofibromatosis", the question has been answered well by others here.

In brief: What do you mean?
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral
In brief: Medical & neurodevel
opmental manifestations of NF 1 from a mutant Neurofibromin 1 gene on Chromosome 17q11.
2 vary widely, even among family members. Locations & types of tumors, e.g., optic gliomas, plexiform neurofibromas & nerve sheath tumors guide medical & surgical treatments. Learning Disabilities & ADHD drive management of educational & behavioral difficulties.See ctf.org for information & resources.

In brief: Medical & neurodevel
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery