Alcoholic memory problems I also have endocrine problem. Could this be brain tumor?

I doubt. Anything is possible. However, I doubt that brain tumor is the case here. There are many factors that are related to memory problems-especially in the case of alcohol and endocrine problems (which one?) I think in your case-other causes such as vit B12 deficiency, hypothyroidism or hepatic encephalopathy related to alcohol - need to be checked as those could be the reason why you become forgetful.
Unlikely. Brain tumors can cause a vast areas of symptoms so one can never say never---but with alcoholic memory problems and endocrine issues, the best way to be helped is to start with your primary care physician.