My left ear is clogged. Dealing with sinus/chest infection. Can I use peroxide to delight? What can I use so i can hear out of it again?!

Dr. Antonio Bunker-Huertas

In brief: Clogged Ear

If it's due to ear wax, debrox drops and bulb help.
For congestion, saline sinus rinses and an antiallergy with decongestant can help ( zyrtec-d, claritin-d etc).

In brief: Clogged Ear

Dr. Antonio Bunker-Huertas
Dr. Antonio Bunker-Huertas
Dr. J White

In brief: Sounds less like wax

Your symptoms are most likely related to a condition called som (serous otitis media).
This is fluid behind the eardrum that gives you a sensation of fullness and can reduce hearing like a big ole piece of wax. A maneuver called a "valsalva" can sometimes clear it better than a pill. Hold your nose and blow gently against the blocked nose to "pop the tube" and let fluid escape & air in to ease it.

In brief: Sounds less like wax

Dr. J White
Dr. J White
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine