After pumice and moisturizing that area of my skin, can I do anything else until the sole callus peals?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Callus

"stainless steel file that removes rough, dry skin and calluses to reveal soft, smooth skin.
Try the ped egg which can be found at walmart stores and others.

In brief: Callus

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Depends on the cause

Many things can cause calluses.
Some reasons that one may develop a callus include: viral infections (warts), friction, pressure, repedetive trauma, and a limitation of joint motion. Some genetic conditions may also cause people to develop calluses on the hands and the feet. Treatment depends on the cause of the problem. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Depends on the cause

Many things can cause calluses.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat