After a night of binge drinking and throwing up, what can I do for the bad taste in my mouth that lasts for days?

Dr. David Wishnew
Wound care

In brief: Post hangover

Usually, significant vomiting involves passage of fluid through the nose as well as through the mouth.
By using a saline nasal rinse, you can wash out the nasal passages and eliminate what you think may be a bad taste in your mouth.

In brief: Post hangover

Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Think about it?

I would guess the intent of binge drinking is fun, and to not throwup after would be a plus, and to not have an aftertaste for days would be even better. It sounds as though this chain of events occurs with some frequency, with throwing up and bad aftertaste for days, this does not sound fun.
This does not sound like a healthy relationship with alcohol.

In brief: Think about it?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Vicken Poochikian