Think I have a UTI - symptoms are slight burning during urination, increased urination, burning and tingling sensation in vulva and clit - and cramps?

Seek help ! You have the classic symptoms . Get treated. A screening for sti may be indicated as well.
Urinary Tract Infect. Yes. You are correct. You have a uti. Now let your doctor know.
Please see your gyn. Today, c ould be uti, could be urethritis could be other vulvar problems , must r/o herpes if sexually active or other like external yeast your gyn will know what to do and the proper tests to run.