I am a 30 year old male with osteoporosis my back is fused with three spine l5-l4-l3 and I have two rods in my back can I workout my lower back?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Not advised

You can but there is no need resistance training of a surgically stiffened and altered spine that has been contrived not to move y the plan of surgery was to stiffen your spine and protect your nerves more risk than benifit my opinion if you had your knee fused would you go to the gym to build your quad? For your back i recommend swimming pilates only if you have to do something low impact.

In brief: Not advised

Dr. Adam Smith