Aching neck, pains in the jaw and lumps on cheeks--grinding?

Dentist. Should see a dentist and possibly get to source of the grinding or have a custom mouthpiece constructed. If the teeth are worn down, this will change your bite, which in turn can cause muscle and TMJ problems.
See you dentist. This could be early signs of TMJ which is the joint between your jaw and your skull, or just grinding which you may need to use a mouth gaurd.
Lumps? I would worry about the "lumps" first. TMJ-orofacial pain problems usually not not have lumps, bumps or swelling unless enlarged jaw muscles from bruxism. See ENT doc to make sure no other pathology. If ENT exan negative, See TMJ-orofacial pain doc for evaluation/treatment.
MFP. Myofascial pain syndrome, is a regional muscle disorder that is a common cause of headaches and persistent pain in the face, TMJ and neck. Mfp is characterized by the presence of one or more sites within the muscle known as myofascial trigger points. Treatment: physical medicine, trp injections, pharmacotherapy, and behavioral modification (cbt) rec, see orofacial pain specialist.