Since imallergic to vitrase and having difficulty with the perlane (dermal fillers) in my lower lip (took predisolone and e mycin) can I get it manually squeezed out?

Perlane (dermal fillers) perlane (dermal fillers) is not the best product for your lip and it is doubtful that you can squeeze it out. With time, it will be removed by your body.
Maybe. Perlane, like restylane, (dermal fillers) juvederm and beltero is a hyaluronic acid filler. All of these have the advantage that they can be dissolved using an injection of an enzyme to break them down. That enzyme is hyaluronidase. There are many different forms. Most recently a human recombinant form may be better tolerated. The excess can also be squeezed out sometimes. Speak to your doctor for advice.
No. Please consult your doctor to evaluate your problem and discuss treatment options.