I have small bumps on both my ears(worse on ear w/ the helix piercing) they are small and a little paler than my skin color, itchy sore to the touch, ?

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dermatology

In brief: Cartilage

This sounds like one of the frequent complications of piercing cartilage anywhere in the body.
Doing this is a big risk, because cartilage contains no blood vessels, and often reacts to the injury of piercing by growing together erratically. You really need to see a dermatologist, but first remove all your piercings, let the wounds heal, and never pierce cartilage again!

In brief: Cartilage

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. Joseph Bark