Is any drug better and newest than viagra (sildenafil) or tadalafil?

Erectile dysfunction. I can't speak for israel as i only practice here in states. I mention israel only because it's listed on your descriptor. Anyway, there are 3 oral pde-5 inhibitors: cialis, levitra/staxyn & viagra (sildenafil). It's like choosing btwn chevy, dodge & ford. Alprostadil is available in injection (caverject) or intraurethral form (muse) for those who can't take pde-5 inhibitors eg also taking nitrates. Vitaros?