Came off yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) in jan my periods are still irregular 6 and 7 week long cycles! Worried infertile as still not pregnant! Does it mean I am not ovulati?

Ovulation. Ovulation occurs consistently about 14 days before your next cycle. If you know how many days there are from the first day of the bleeding to the next during your normal cycle just subtract 14 days. This allows you to predict when you should be ovulating. If your cycles are irregular then predicting is not possible. A home ovulation kit from any pharmacy will be more helpful.