Weeks ago I found out I was pregnant and on top of that I also found out I have twins. Single and out of work?

Social worker. Please seek out the services of a social worker or social service agency in your area. They will help connect you w/agencies that can support you in your situation. Consider asking family or friends for help. Later in life you can find a way to give back to those who help you now. Peace and good health.
Question here ? The way this works is you provide background and ask a related question. Since you did not ask one, I guess you didn't have anything else to do.
Get Help! . Go to your local Medicaid office and let them know your predicament. Get covered with your state assistance for the pregnancy if that is your choice! Best of Health! We are available for a prime visit for consultation for further questions! .