Impacted wisdom teeth, but no problem according to dentist. What to expect?

In brief: Your age??

My understanding is that the xray finding of impacted wisdom teeth is just that, an xray finding.
Some go thru life with those teeth close but never symptomatic. I still have mine. Removal is quite an affair in the best of hands & the dental surgeons i know want kids to be finished growing & symptomatic enough(pain, headaches etc.) to alter their lifestyle before they extract them.

In brief: Your age??

In brief: Could be ok...

Having wisdom teeth doesn't mean you will have problems.
Where and how the teeth are situated can give you higher or lower risk of problems later on. I suggest asking you dentist for possible outcomes.

In brief: Could be ok...

Dr. Winston Muditajaya
Dr. Winston Muditajaya
Dr. Cindy Juster