Impacted wisdom teeth, but no problem according to dentist. What to expect?

Your age?? My understanding is that the xray finding of impacted wisdom teeth is just that, an xray finding. Some go thru life with those teeth close but never symptomatic. I still have mine. Removal is quite an affair in the best of hands & the dental surgeons I know want kids to be finished growing & symptomatic enough (pain, headaches etc.) to alter their lifestyle before they extract them.
Could be ok... Having wisdom teeth doesn't mean you will have problems. Where and how the teeth are situated can give you higher or lower risk of problems later on. I suggest asking you dentist for possible outcomes.