Hand masturbation has messed up my erections with girls-- why?

Dr. Johnnie Ham

In brief: Stimulation

Erections are partly automatic and partly mind-centered.
They take two major things...Good plumbing and testosterone. What you are experiencing is a mind-centered issue with a little performance anxiety. It works with you, but not when you need to perform. 50% of men over 50 are clinically deficient in testosterone, and many before that age. That's one area you need to check out.

In brief: Stimulation

Dr. Johnnie Ham
Dr. Johnnie Ham
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: ?Psyche, ?Grip

Not very uncommon.
Could be psychological. Maybe you think or believeyou can only have pleasure with the firm grip of your hand.Maybe you are just worried that you won't be able to perform. My suggestions are that you try abstaining from masturbation and wait till you really feel like having some sexual gratification and prep yourself with some viagra (sildenafil) or Cialis before. Also see a sex therapist.

In brief: ?Psyche, ?Grip

Not very uncommon.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Cindy Juster