My vagina is extremely raw and very itchy I do not have a yeast or bacteria infection. I do have warts but are they that itchy?

Vaginal itch. It could be a herpes outbreak, it could also be that the skin around the warts is infected (cellulitis). Of course this could be a reaction to a product or medication used in the vaginal region as well. Lastly, it could be trichomoniasis. Trich is neither a bacteria nor a yeast infection and would be missed on routine cultures.
Itchy stuff. Your question is somewhat complicated and it would be hard to give you an accurate diagnosis without an exam. If you do indeed have warts , yes , they can be itchy , if they are inflamed. I would suggest that you visit with your gyn and possibly consider a dermatologist , if your gyn is not successful in treating your warts.