I am having itching in eyes and am having wart in my left eye too?

Dr. Bruce Saran
Ophthalmology

In brief: Allergies or bleph

Allergies and blepharitis cause itching .
Over-the-counter allergy medicine and eyedrops help relieve it. Zaditor (ketotifen) is a good eyedrop. Blepharitis also causes itching is a minor infection of the eyelids associated with stys. Crusting and tearing is common. Warm compress with daily baby shampoo washing of the eyelids helps relieve this. Severe cases are placed on antibiotics by your doctor.

In brief: Allergies or bleph

Dr. Bruce Saran
Dr. Bruce Saran
Dr. Tod Haller
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not a wart

Warts do not occur on the eye.
I suggest you see an ophthalmologist immediately.

In brief: Not a wart

Warts do not occur on the eye.
Dr. Tod Haller
Dr. Tod Haller
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: No Question....

I am sorry but to get an answer you have to provide us with specifics and a question.
It sounds like you need medical attention at the eye doctor's office. Don't you think?

In brief: No Question....

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian