Do I need a referral to see a maternal fetal specialist? I had 5 miscarriages before my last love birth, I'm now 4w pregnant. On prometrium (micronized progesterone) 200mg.

Insurance Questions. I am sorry, but none of us know what your insurance is or what their rules are. You would be answer this question by calling the customer service number on your insurance card.
No. Not unless your insurance company requires a referral. Ask your ob. Of course, you could always pay for the consultation yourself.