How effective is compression therapy for recovering from carpal tunnel release?

Somewhat. Compression therapy can help to control swelling, improve pain, and combat hyper-sensativity in the post carpal tunnel surgery patient. That being said, carpal tunnel surgery is such a small and successful surgery, most patients do well regardless. Thank you for the question.
Carpal tunnel. I am not sure what is meant by compression therapy, if the hand is swollen and there is Carpal tunnel then certainly reduction of swelling will help. IF there is too tight a bandage or splint and blood flow is restricted and venous congestion increases. .