What can I expect at my ob/gyn appointment at 13 weeks? I am 41 with a history of a uterine avm after a theraputic abortion 4 years ago. Thanks.

A few things. An ultrasound possibly. Nuchal translucency (nt) test, and possible blood draw to check for chromosomal or anatomical abnormalities. Check blood pressure, urine, weight. At 41 are you considering cvs? The avm and treatment for it shouldn't affect this pregnancy, but if you have questions, consider consultation with maternal fetal medicine specialist.
AVM ? Obgyn will take a full history. At 13 weeks a fetal heartbeat can be heard with a doppler stethoscope . Doctor will discuss genetic testing. May order an ultrasound to assess dates and pelvic anatomy.
A lot. You should expect to hear the baby's heartbeat in the office with the doppler. Should be easy to find at this point. You should expect a discussion about the optional tests that are available to screen your baby for genetic issues like down's. And you should expect an answer to your question, "given my history of a uterine avm, how will we monitor this pregnancy for risks related to this?".