Kidney stones in both kidneys 10mm, what should I do I am in pain.

Won't pass. Stones that large won't pass on their own. Patients with pain that doesn't change in location or that can't keep fluids down, should go to the er.
Stones. 1 cm kidney stones, while significant, are not likely to cause severe pain. They may be treated by eswl on an outpatient basis.
Urologist. Stones of that size won't pass through your ureters on their own. You should see a urologist to discuss options. Lithotripsy is a longstanding treatment. Laser ablation are newer options. Placement of an internal stent prior to these interventions is very important. Good luck!