Small rash on leg/foot that looks like a cut that has scabbed over, itch at first, then kind of throb hurts then vanishes after a week or two, ideas?

Rash. Dermatological ' things ' can look a lot alike and there is nothing better than seeing it in the flesh. See your podiatrist and or dermatologist for assistance.
Foot rash. There are many causes of foot rashes which need to be looked at by dermatologist. It is possible to have an allergy to something that touches your foot but on the other hand it's also possible that you have a fungus or eczema problem which could be simply diagnosed & simply explained. I guess you get my drift: you need to dermatologist to figure out the problem by seeing it.