Having my gallbladder removed I have had temps of 99.5-99.7 for 2 months I have past epstein barr virus. So dr is doing liver biopsy. Why?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Liver biopsy

Your body temperatures are normal.
The majority of the population has had ebv infection in the past. What we have here is a failure to communicate. You need to talk to your doctor and have them explain in detail what they think you have and how the liver biopsy will help them manage your condition. Good luck and best wishes.

In brief: Liver biopsy

Your body temperatures are normal.
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff

In brief: You must have

Some other abnormality, such as elevated liver enzymes or abnormal imaging, which point to your liver as a source of your fever.
Ask your doctor who requested the biopsy for specific details.

In brief: You must have

Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery