Docs can you tell me if these are ok? "asthma therapy homeopathic dissolving tabs" I bought them today at cvs and 10 min later my breathing is great

Harmless, but... By def., a homeopathic remedy contains no actual medicine or therapeutic agent. As such, they do nothing for you, except to activate the very real placebo response from our body. They are generally safe, but I have one concern in your regards. You shouldn't come to depend on these tabs to the point of not having ready a rescue inhaler (e.g., albuterol) in case you get a serious attack.
OK if. Since homeopathic remedy consists of nearly unmeasurable quantity of the purportedly active agent, it is difficult to conceive that it would relieve your asthma. I suspect that this is a placebo effect which occurs about 30% of the time in nearly all drug studies. This means that a sugar pill also provided improvement for the target disease. Another issue is whether it is anxiety vs asthma.