I have a red bumps between my leg and scrotum in the joint.... It is too itchy and sweaty. .. Can you tell me what it is? And how to cure it?

See a dermatologist. It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms.
Red bumps, scrotal. There are a plethora of problems which can present this way. Because of this, it is definitely necessary for you to see a dermatologist to get an exact diagnosis before you start digging at them in the hopes they will leave. Go find out what is wrong, first!

Related Questions

I have a red rash of some sort between my scrotum and leg. It is on my leg tho. Red in color with red bumps and is very itchy.

Fungus infection. It grows in sweaty areas. Apply Lotrisone (clotrimazole and betamethasone) cream twice daily on affected areas till it goes away. Read more...
Rash. This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. Read more...