I have a red bumps between my leg and scrotum in the joint.... It is too itchy and sweaty. .. Can you tell me what it is? And how to cure it?

See a dermatologist. It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms.
Red bumps, scrotal. There are a plethora of problems which can present this way. Because of this, it is definitely necessary for you to see a dermatologist to get an exact diagnosis before you start digging at them in the hopes they will leave. Go find out what is wrong, first!