Im having trouble breathing like I can't get enought oxegyn. And shortness in breath my mom says its my anibiotics.. But im wondering if its asthma?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: See a doctor

Shortness of breath needs to be evaluated by a doctor. Asthma can certainly cause shortness of breath, and it can worsen quickly.
If it is severe or it raises your concern, get seen at your local emergency department now. Antibiotics do not cause shortness of breath unless you are allergic to it.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: Possibly...

Shortness of breath can be a life-threatening problem so this symptom always needs to be evaluated by a doctor. If it is severe or worsening, go to the er. There are many causes of this symptom and allergy to antibiotic is just one possibility.
A doctor will be able to determine the cause and treat you. You need to be seen asap!

In brief: Possibly...

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Shortness of breath

Shortness of breath you describe needs to be evaluated by your physician it may be bronchial asthma which needs to be treated properly and you may need anti inflamatory inhalers and bronchdilaters.
Antibiotics do not cause shortness of breath.See your doctor to find out if it is asthma or some thing elseyou need physical exam and if indicated pulmonary function tests.

In brief: Shortness of breath

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Peter Kurzweil