Broke scaphoid. Diagnosed 8mth later. Failed bone graft. Avascular necrosis. Do not want fusion. Apart frm arthritis is there anything to worry about?

Scaphoid fracture . Post traumatic avascular necrosis of scaphoid if untreated will lead to collapse of scaphoid with resultant distorted anatomy ( architecture of carpal bones ) . This will lead to degeneration and progression of degenerative arthritis in the wrist with pain and restricted mobility.
Wrist instability. Any time your normal anatomy is altered there is a risk of instability of the joint, increase laxity of ligaments.