I have cellulitis on leg, that I have had an ulcer now for 6 months, slow to heal, but now oozing yellow clear fluid--cs staph and candida, ?

What's the cause ? Cellulitis is basically a visible inflammation (itis) of the skin and soft tissues (red, hot, swollen and tender) . It can be caused by many things including sunburn (radiation), trauma (sprained ankle) or poor vein circulation (stasis dermatitis). It need not be caused by bacteria. If you have repeated episodes of this, get to a wound care or vascular specialist, the diagnoses you have is wrong.
Stasis? What you are describing sounds more like stasis dermatitis with secondary bacterial and yeast infection, rather than a primary cellulitis. If you've had it for 6 months, you need an evaluation by a dermatologist.
Staph and candida ce. Candida infection celllitis in people with normal immune system is not that common.In your case i think staph is the main organism and candida is secondary organism.You need to consult an id specialist and may need IV antibiotic like vancomycine or oral xyvox and anti fungal antoibiotics.