I have been having cramping in my cervix. I am a female. I have also had a slightly abnormal pap smear results. Is this cervical cancer?

Pathology

In brief: Unlikely

Slightly abnormal pap smear is not cancer, nor is the "cramping in cervix".
However, you need to stay vigilant and keep your appointments for regular pap smear check ups.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Annette Fineberg

In brief: Unlikely

Pap smears primarily detect precancerous changes that can be treated to avoid cancer. It would be very unusual for a slightly abnormal pap smear to indicate cancer. It can mean precancerous or just "minor changes" that can be observed over time.
The most common symptom of cervix cancer is bleeding after intercourse. Cramping does not likely mean cancer.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Annette Fineberg
Dr. Annette Fineberg