I have severe neck pain as if I slept on it wrong multiple nights in a row. Is there anything I can do to alleviate the pain?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Nsaids heat massage
Good massage do chiro can atl elast give you a diagnosis it rezolves in six weeks regardless of treatment.

In brief: Nsaids heat massage
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: See your doctor
I would say see your doctor for an evaluation.
It can be as simple as a neck spasm and can be relieved by a nonsteroidal inflammatory agent like ibuprofen. If you have stiffness then it is a spasm.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Depends
There are a lot of potential causes of neck pain.
Each potentially has different treatments. Thankfully, most cases respond to simple thinds such as rest, moist heat, and the use of antiinflammatories. If symptoms persist, seeing a professional to determine the cause is a reasonable next step. Thank you for your question.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Eric Weisman