I had a yeast infection and got treated but my clitoris is still red and has a white paste. Did the treatment not work since it only treated inside?

Yeast & smegma is. Jointly or individually can account for the white paste. Clitoris is red from irritation or inflammation. Need to clean and remove smegma from between labia, and use the anti fungal cream between labia and on the clitoris. Good luck.
Probably. Yeast is a normal part of the vaginal and gastrointestinal flora and it is hard to eliminate it completely. If you are still having some irritation around the clitoris, buy some over the counter yeast medication (such as clotrimazole) and use it right on the affected area for a couple days. If you were not checked prior to treatment, see your doctor to be sure this is not really something else.