I have random tingling and numbness in my face hands and sometimes legs , what could be the cause?

Dr. Jefferson Chen
Neurosurgery

In brief: Hard to say

It seems that you have had a work-up for peripheral neuropathy as you have had your B12 and folate (folic acid) levels checked.
Other things to check for include diabetes and thyroid disease. The fact that you are complaining about randomness of the presentations suggests a diffuse metabolic process that is migratory and affects multiple nerves.Finally, your doctors probably have checked for multiple sclerosis.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Eric Weisman