I'm about 2 weeks pregnant and having really bad stomach pains, is this normal?

No. "really bad stomach pains" are never normal. It is normal to have some cramping in early pregnancy, but it shouldn't cause severe pain. Get checked out.
It depends. If you are not having vaginal bleeding with these stomach pains the pregnancy is probably not in jeopardy. Some patients cannot differentiate stomach pains from uterine cramping. If you have no underlying stomach-related illnesses, this is probably normal. If on the other hand you have stomach ailments you need to see your family doctor.