I had a breast implant surgery and a tummy tuck in 2008. Can I get pregnant with the implant and tummy tuck or should I get the implants removed before getting pregnant?

No. It is not necessary to remove the implants prior to getting pregnant. You should speak with your plastic surgeon to determine how the implants were placed (subpectoral or subcutaneous)).
No wait til after . I would not recommend moving implants before as long as you are happy with the current size. Expect that they will get larger with hormone stimulation and engorgement. It is common to experience ptosis (sagging) following cessation of lactation. At that poi t you should re-assess your shape size and goals and make a decision in consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.
Evaluate implants. Intact implants, saline or gel filled, will be fine during pregnancy as long as the gel implant is intact. If the patient has a capsule or hardening around a gel implant, it is important to assess whether there is an intracapsular or extracapsular rupture. Ruptured gel droplets can get in the mouth of the breast fed baby. Saline is not an apparent risk, intact or deflated. Implants risk infection.