I have problems with shortness of breath even with small task as walking up 1 flight of stairs. I'm 35 and my heart is ok. I have acid reflux. Help! :)?

Need more info. Your physical characteristics may play a role. Some questions you need to consider are the situations when this occurs. Is this whenever you are moving, or intermittent? Is it at certain times, like right after a full moon? It sounds like you have seen a doctor since you had a cardiac work up and know you have reflux. You could be anemic, but unlikely for a werewolf. More history please.