My mucles in arms & legs suddenly stopped working. Only meds taking r percs, vicodine r4 hernia disc. Drew blood for test. Any idea why musc not workin?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Worrisome
Get a neck and brain MRI see a neurologist stat wher is the pain r4 disc did you mean c or l.

In brief: Worrisome
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Phil Chen
In brief: Need check the nerve
You need a complete neurological exam. You mention hernia disc.
I need to know if it is cervical spine hernia. If you suddenly experience both upper and lower extremities problem. It could be either problem in cervical spine or brain. People, for example, with stroke could cause loss control of one side of body muscle control. Bottom line, you need to see your doctor asap.

In brief: Need check the nerve
Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery