Headache with pain in the back of the neck and back pain?Is it stroke or heart attack?Normal 2decho jan 2013, ecg, stress test, chest xray is it alarming

Dr. Lauren Elson
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: No

With all of those negative tests, in an otherwise healthy 32 year- old, it is most likely a musculoskeletal cause.
A physiatrist can perform a thorough history and physical to confirm diagnosis and give you treatment options.

In brief: No

Dr. Aaron Ament

In brief: I WONDER

I wonder if you've been in an accident or anything that could cause a whiplash to the neck.
That's a first thought. Stress is a second. You'll want a good diagnostitian who will listen to you carefully.

In brief: I WONDER

Dr. Vikram Patel